|Address||Fir Tree House|
Kent ME14 5NZ
|Telephone||01622 236103 (Kent Office)|
0208 640 00 44 (Head Office)
City Clearances operate throughout Kent and the home counties, offering a comprehensive house clearance service. With more than 35 years of experience, we have become one of the leading house clearance specialists in Kent, providing administrators and executors, members of the public, legal experts and property professionals the ideal answer to their property clearance needs.
Where in Kent Can You Find Our Services?
We cover a wide area in Kent including the following towns/cities:
If you’re looking for an expert house clearance company in Kent, City Clearances are ideal. In addition to our core house clearance business we offer a number of other options, including the chance to drain central heating systems and reduce the risk of water damage. We pride ourselves with high standards, and whichever service you utilise, you can expect the utmost care and attention.
High Quality House Clearance in Kent
No matter where you are in Kent, City Clearances will be able to clear your property, no matter its size. We also use a dedicated recycling centre to process possessions, meaning that you are assured that, where possible, clearance items will be recycled or reused.
Though City Clearances is a specialised clearance company, we also offer de-cluttering services. We have worked with people suffering from OCD and Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome for decades, enabling us to de-clutter properties with care and compassion for those being affected by the process.
To make the process of clearing and restoring a home as easy as possible, City Clearances offers a variety of additional services for you to take advantage of. These include water, central heating and electricity isolation, hoarding services, locksmith services, deep cleaning for ingrained dirt and general garden clearance. In one easy step, City Clearances can prepare your property for a quick and easy sale or let.
Ongoing Commitment to Outstanding Quality
At City Clearances, we understand that the house clearance process often comes at a difficult time, with bereavements or a loved one experiencing illness resulting in properties needing attention. Our experts are fully aware of the emotional distress that can be felt in such situations, and will conduct clearance work with the utmost discretion.
City Clearances experts will:
- Take care to prevent damage to garden fences, walls, paths, communal areas and entrances.
- Use closed vehicles so that clearance items remain private at all times.
- Take care with personal documents and photos which may be found during the clearance, providing such items to family members.
- Ensure that all experts have signed confidentiality agreements so that all house clearance details are kept private.
- Use our dedicated recycling centre so that removed items can be re-used or recycled where possible.
City Clearances is fully insured and is a licenced waste carrier.
Check The House Clearance News in Kent
- Kent House Clearance Furniture Recycling Rate Of 75% If you have a house to clear in Maidstone Kent Jeffrey Avery & Associates are able to help You maybe reading this because you have the job of organising a house clearance in Kent and don’t know where to start - we can answer all your questions – so before you do anything, call us, giving a description of the house and its contents and with this information we will be able to give you all of the answers, provide you with a competitive quote, and take care of the whole job from start to finish. If you have a house clearance in Maidstone or surrounding areas we can deal with everything, and having cleared countless properties in all parts of Kent have built up a solid reputation for being a reliable and trustworthy company. Jeffrey Avery & Associates receive the majority of work through recommendation and have a customer base of many satisfied clients. The range of contents we clear and recycle We can take almost anything inside a property and if is been used and functional then it will be reused, if it has been enjoyed and admired, we will make sure its appreciated in its new home, the type of things we refer to range from bedroom furniture, living room furniture, kitchen equipment, appliances, cutlery, crockery, books, clothing, garden tools and much more, (even a piano or two) and we are proud to say tat during 2011 we managed to recycle around 75% of the items resulting from the house cleared. Types of properties we can clear Over the years we have cleared houses of all sizes, hoarded houses, cluttered properties, flats, farms and small holdings including the removal of vehicles, farm machinery ...
- House Clearance Kent – Let Us Do The Hard Work On 22/12/12 we were instructed to carry out a house clearance in Kent. Three Bedroom House Clearance Medway Towns After speaking to the client who lived in the midlands we agreed a price and arranged to collect the keys from the next door neighbour then carry out this Rochester house clearance. The property was in the Medway towns and our client informed me that we had been recommended as a reliable local Kent house clearance company. It was a 3 bedroom semi with detached garage on the edge of farmland. The job was to clear the garage which was half full of junk bicycles and car parts, along with the 2 sheds in the garden which contained a good amount of tools paint and gardening equipment. Cluttered Property The house itself was cluttered in all rooms with exception of the box room which was sparsely furnished, the contents included beds, wardrobes, chests, dressing tables, clothing, books and cd’s, a wall unit and various china ornaments and smaller items of furniture. The living room house a 3 piece suite and electric orthopaedic reclining chair, and dining area had table and chairs sideboard and display cabinet all containing the usual household items. The kitchen was well stocked with food and kitchen equipment along with 3 appliances. We cleared the entire house including the loft and outbuildings finally removing all carpets and underlay then swept and hoovered from top to bottom leaving it clean and tidy. We used 2 vehicles, one taking items for re-use and charity and the other for recycling back at our depot in Maidstone. (We manged to recycle and re-use about 70% of the contents from this job) The whole job was completed ...